Thread poster: Anne Diamantidis

Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:36
English to French
+ ...
Jun 15, 2010

Dear all,

Are you considering coming a few days before or staying a few day after the conference to take your time and visit Prague?

You can use this topic to let others know about it, get information and "off the beaten tracks'" suggestions and addresses from local ProZians, exchange information, tips, and even, why not, set up a group to visit together and prolongate the networking experience from the conference.

Kind regards,
Anne
ProZ.com conferences

Direct link Reply with quote

Barry Appleby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:36
Russian to English
+ ...
Extended stay in Prague Aug 2, 2010

Hi
Am staying Prague from September 30 to October 7 and would
be happy to meet other Prozians during that time.
Regards
Barry Appleby

Petra Dwars  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 01:36
French to German
+ ...
Black light theater Prag Aug 23, 2010

Hello,

I am interested in assisting to a Black light theater show in Prag on sunday evening (3rd october). As there are several theaters, I would like to get some advice witch one to choose:
I found WOW (20h) and Ta Fanstatica (19h and 21h30). The prices are similar (25 - 27,50 Euros).

Any advice?
And if somenone would like to join me, please let me know.

Many thanks in advance,
Petra

http://www.tafantastika.cz/en/
http://www.wow-show.com/en/

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Prague conference 2010: extending your stay in Prague

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search