Students information needed on ProZ.com Europe International conference - Rome 2011
Thread poster: Rosario Liberto

Rosario Liberto  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 06:33
Member (2013)
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 16, 2011

Hi , I am a university student and I would like to participate to the Conference which will be held in Rome. Must I pay a fee to participate? What is the expiring date to participate?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

RP

Direct link Reply with quote

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Pricing for students Feb 17, 2011

Hello Rino79,

If you are a full-time translation student and want to purchase your seat at the conference, please submit a support request , and attach a document certifying your student status for the current year (student card, certificate, etc.)

To see the price, make sure your profile indicates student profile type and find a price at the conference page, http://www.proz.com/conference/205 , on your left.

Hope this helps!

My bests,
Helen

Direct link Reply with quote

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Students information needed on ProZ.com Europe International conference - Rome 2011

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search