Thread poster: Celine Gras
Celine Gras
Celine Gras  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 01:29
English to French
+ ...
Apr 28, 2003

Tomorrow I have to send a large job to an agency, so I decided to have a look at the blue board as I have 50 browniz, just to have a look at the comments. But as I click on the view details button, nothing happens, the page remains as is, and I can\'t access the details !

Is there anything I can do to have it work properly ?

Thanks to those who helped me !

Céline

[ This Message was edited by: cgtrad on 2003-04-28
... See more
Tomorrow I have to send a large job to an agency, so I decided to have a look at the blue board as I have 50 browniz, just to have a look at the comments. But as I click on the view details button, nothing happens, the page remains as is, and I can\'t access the details !

Is there anything I can do to have it work properly ?

Thanks to those who helped me !

Céline

[ This Message was edited by: cgtrad on 2003-04-28 21:55]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:29
English to German
+ ...
Let me have the details, please Apr 29, 2003

Please contact me through my profile; I\'ll have a look at the agency and will touch base with Boyan at ProZ.com.

Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot see agency details

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »