An apology - haven't been able to reply to all the people that submitted a quote
Thread poster: Claudia Alvis

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 11:05
Spanish
+ ...
Jun 27, 2008

Hello,

I posted a job a few days ago but for due to different reasons, I haven't been able to reply to all the people that submitted a quote. I apologize for that and I will be contacting everyone during the weekend.

Thanks,

Claudia

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-06-28 06:25]

Direct link Reply with quote

Αlban SHPΑTΑ  Identity Verified
Albania
Member (2008)
English to Albanian
+ ...
Replies? Jun 28, 2008

I almost never receive a reply if I am not awarded the project. I do not think you would hurt people's feelings if you do not reply to everyone

I suppose it's common practice, it's nothing like job interviews where HR contacts every applicant and thanks them for their applications but..

Have a nice weekend!

Patricia Ramirez  Identity Verified
Dominican Republic
Local time: 12:05
English to Spanish
+ ...
That´s really nice Claudia Jun 28, 2008

I agree with iT...most of the time I don´t receive so much as a thank you for applying for a job. The fact that you are taking the time to contact everyone that applied is very nice!

Have a good weekend!
Patricia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

An apology - haven't been able to reply to all the people that submitted a quote

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search