not receiving job offers!
Thread poster: Rita Bilancio

Rita Bilancio  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:35
English to Italian
+ ...
May 15, 2009

Hi,
I am not receiving job offers but as I checked there have been some in working pairs?
Could you advise?

TIA,
Rita

Susanna Garcia  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:35
Italian to English
+ ...
job offers May 15, 2009

Frankly, Rita, given the rates offered lately, I wouldn't worry too much!

Buona giornata

Suzi

Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:35
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Raise a support request May 15, 2009

It would be much better to raise this problem directly with ProZ via a support request - under the "About" title at the top of the screen.

Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Job notifications criteria May 15, 2009

Hi all,

Note that many factors go into job notifications, from profile basic information to more specific dashboard criteria.

I suggest you take a look at the FAQ on jobs notifications here. This may give you an idea of the criteria used for jobs notifications.

Finally, if you see any job posting for which you feel you should have been notified, please submit a support request and provide the specific job(s) URL(s) so that I can look into this further.

Hope this helps!

Please let me know how everything goes.

Bests,

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

not receiving job offers!

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search