Where to search for jobs
Thread poster: Dimitris Papageorgiou
Dimitris Papageorgiou
Dimitris Papageorgiou  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:28
English to Greek
Apr 12, 2010

I am little confused with the changes made in the job posting system. Where i will search for jobs?
When i go to the job directory and fill in the required search terms(languages...) i get jobs till the 6th of April.

Is there a possibility that the reason for not being able to see any jobs posting is the fact that i am not a subscribed member?

Thank you a lot.

[Edited at 2010-04-12 12:22 GMT]

[Edited at 2010-04-12 12:22 GMT]

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Search criteria and profile information Apr 12, 2010

Hello Dimitris,

I see that you have selected to see job posts in your languages and in your fields in the Browse jobs page. However, I see that you have only reported a few fields in your profile.

To add more fields to your profile, go to the "Services and offerings" section of your Profile updater. To report 'General fields' simp
... See more
Hello Dimitris,

I see that you have selected to see job posts in your languages and in your fields in the Browse jobs page. However, I see that you have only reported a few fields in your profile.

To add more fields to your profile, go to the "Services and offerings" section of your Profile updater. To report 'General fields' simply select a field from the list to the right and click on "Add" to have the chosen field(s) added to the list on the left. Once you have moved to the left all the general fields you want to report, just click on "Save and update profile" at the bottom of the page to save your selections.

To report specialty, working and interest fields, select each field from the list available in the 'Specialty fields' section and click on "Add to list of fields in which I specialize", "Add to list of fields in which I work" or "Add to list of fields in which I am interested" depending on the category in which you want to report each field. Click on "Save and update profile" at the bottom of the page to save each field you add.

This should help you see jobs in many other fields and in your language pair without changing your jobs search criteria.

Hope this helps.

Have a great week start!

Regards,

Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to search for jobs

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »