Translator's job at the site.
Thread poster: Ivan Petryshyn

Ivan Petryshyn
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 8, 2004

Dear Mesdames/Sirs:
could you be so kind as to prompt how one can jet a translator's job at the site and earn not only the points , but at least some money ?
Thank you in advance ,
ivanptr .


 

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:11
English to German
+ ...
Which site? Jan 8, 2004

Just to be clear on this: does "this site" refer to ProZ.com?

Best regards, Ralf


 

xxxPaul Roige
Spain
Local time: 08:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Go to the home page: http://www.proz.com/ Jan 8, 2004

ivanptr wrote:
Dear Mesdames/Sirs:
could you be so kind as to prompt how one can jet a translator's job at the site and earn not only the points , but at least some money ?
Thank you in advance ,ivanptr .


Ivan, there you'll find the Translation Jobs section, the Kudoz section and the Forums section. If you're after $$$, try the first and good luck. If you're after points, try the second and good luck. If you're after information, try the third and the luck is already yours.
Cheers (and luck)
Picon_smile.gif


 

Ivan Petryshyn
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Job Jan 8, 2004

Thanks a lot / Ivan P.
Paul Roigé wrote:

ivanptr wrote:
Dear Mesdames/Sirs:
could you be so kind as to prompt how one can jet a translator's job at the site and earn not only the points , but at least some money ?
Thank you in advance ,ivanptr .


Ivan, there you'll find the Translation Jobs section, the Kudoz section and the Forums section. If you're after $$$, try the first and good luck. If you're after points, try the second and good luck. If you're after information, try the third and the luck is already yours.
Cheers (and luck)
Picon_smile.gif


 

Ivan Petryshyn
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Arbeit Jan 8, 2004

Lieber Herr : Vielen Dank. Ivan P.


Ralf Lemster wrote:

Just to be clear on this: does "this site" refer to ProZ.com?

Best regards, Ralf


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translator's job at the site.

Advanced search






TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search