Randa Farhat  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 16:08
English to Arabic
+ ...
Apr 27, 2004

Hello,
I have two questions regarding BB:

How can I re-access the lists of agencies in Blue Board which I have previously accessed with BrowniZ?

In the Agencies list, why do some (blue ones) have a profile while others (the Red's) don't? Are the red ones not ProZ members?

Thanks!

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 15:08
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Apr 27, 2004

...to ProZ.com Job Systems.

How can I re-access the lists of agencies in Blue Board which I have previously accessed with BrowniZ?

Just access them through the list, provided that you're logged in with the same ProZ.com profile which you used for the initial access. Bear in mind that access rights are specifically set for each individual BB record you have "opened".
Click on your wallet balance to see which BB records you have accessed in the past.

In the Agencies list, why do some (blue ones) have a profile while others (the Red's) don't? Are the red ones not ProZ members?

Precisely - well, almost: no ProZ.com profile has been linked to these BB records. Most of the time, this is due to the fact that none exists, but it's possible that it hasn't been identified yet. If you're aware of a connection that is not in place, just contact a jobs moderator.

HTH, Ralf

Thanks! [/quote]

Randa Farhat
Randa Farhat  Identity Verified
Lebanon
Local time: 16:08
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
the Wallet Apr 27, 2004

Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how to re-access a BB ?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »