Job posting currently published on proz...
Thread poster: Bruno Depascale
Bruno Depascale
Bruno Depascale  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 17:49
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 3, 2013

Dear all,
I have seen there is a job posting on the main page of proz in the following language pairs: Spanish to German, Spanish to Italian, Spanish to Japanese, Spanish to Portuguese, Spanish to Russian.
There is a link to register on the agency web-site.
However, I have seen that in their recruitment page, they ask to insert all your personal details and to accept their "General Agreement Conditions" and their "Additional Agreement Conditions" which are not available anywh
... See more
Dear all,
I have seen there is a job posting on the main page of proz in the following language pairs: Spanish to German, Spanish to Italian, Spanish to Japanese, Spanish to Portuguese, Spanish to Russian.
There is a link to register on the agency web-site.
However, I have seen that in their recruitment page, they ask to insert all your personal details and to accept their "General Agreement Conditions" and their "Additional Agreement Conditions" which are not available anywhere on their site.
I have not applied to this job for this reason, but hope it is just an inadvertence of their webdesigner...
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 17:49
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Bruno Apr 3, 2013

You can do two things:

1) Click the [Report this job to site staff] link at the bottom of the job page and ask the site staff to contact the job poster for a clarification.

2) Click the "Contact us" tab at the outsourcer's website and ask them about the missing information.

Natalia

P.S. As this topic has nothing to od with Translator's resources, I am moving it to ProZ.com job system forum.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job posting currently published on proz...

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »