Vesna Sedlar-Brezak
Vesna Sedlar-Brezak
Croatia
Local time: 18:05
German to Croatian
+ ...
Feb 22, 2005

Hi everybody,

I'm having problems with bidding. I contacted Gianfranco on 19-th, sofar no answer...
Did anybody ever have the same problem (as follows)

Hi Gianfranco,

I'm a platinum member (paying member).
None of my bids seems to have been processed and reaching the outsourcer. Everything seems allright, a window appears with the text:

OK.
Your bid has been received.
Return to job
Number of bids submitted
... See more
Hi everybody,

I'm having problems with bidding. I contacted Gianfranco on 19-th, sofar no answer...
Did anybody ever have the same problem (as follows)

Hi Gianfranco,

I'm a platinum member (paying member).
None of my bids seems to have been processed and reaching the outsourcer. Everything seems allright, a window appears with the text:

OK.
Your bid has been received.
Return to job
Number of bids submitted for this job: 3
Because you are a paying member of ProZ.com, your bid
will appear before the bids of non-paying members.

...but the number of bids does not rise after I'm finished with the bidding and no money is drawn from my wallet. Sofar I've tried a number of times, and none of my offers was processed...This means that the
system withheld me the possibility of getting a job at all, although I'm a paying member since Nov 9,2004. How do you plan to fix and compensate me for that?
Just today I've tried again with the bid for the job 71871, same thing happened (two bids before and two bids after) Can you check ASAP?

Please, notify me soon

Vesna Sedlar-Brezak
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Checking a few details... Feb 22, 2005

Hi Vesna,
Can I check a few details, please?

Did you submit a Support Request, or did you send an e-mail?

...but the number of bids does not rise after I'm finished with the bidding and no money is drawn from my wallet.

Why would money be drawn from your wallet? Quoting is free for Platinum members.

Just today I've tried again with the bid for the job 71871, same thing happened (two bids before and two bids after)

Er... that job doesn't take any quotes at all, as the outsourcer requested to be contacted by e-mail. Did you mean www.proz.com/job/71870?

Best regards, Ralf

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 13:05
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
You can check if your quotes have been actually posted Feb 22, 2005

Dear Vesna,

Platinum members do not have to pay and are not deducted BrowniZ points for posting an application for a job.

You can check if your offers to job outsourcers are recorded checking them in the menu Jobs, option My Quotes.

If you see your quotes listed, they have been posted and the outsourcer is seeing them. That's all.
If you do not see them listed, please contact us using the Support page and provide as many details as possi
... See more
Dear Vesna,

Platinum members do not have to pay and are not deducted BrowniZ points for posting an application for a job.

You can check if your offers to job outsourcers are recorded checking them in the menu Jobs, option My Quotes.

If you see your quotes listed, they have been posted and the outsourcer is seeing them. That's all.
If you do not see them listed, please contact us using the Support page and provide as many details as possible, for example, the specific job where you have posted an offer/quote and where it does not appear. Thank you

Gianfranco
Collapse

Vesna Sedlar-Brezak
Vesna Sedlar-Brezak
Croatia
German to Croatian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Feb 22, 2005

Dear Gianfranco,

Thank you. I checked, everything is OK.

Kindest regards

Vesna

Gianfranco Manca wrote:

Dear Vesna,

If you do not see them listed, please contact us using the Support page and provide as many details as possible, for example, the specific job where you have posted an offer/quote and where it does not appear. Thank you

Gianfranco

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bidding not processed

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »