Ivana de Sousa Santos
Ivana de Sousa Santos  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 20:30
French to Portuguese
+ ...
Apr 4, 2005

Hello!

I posted a job this afternoon and limited it to platinum members without wanting to (I just didn't read quite well the other options).

As I had no answer anyway, I decided to close that posting and make a new one concerning the same job and opening it to all translators.

As I put the same title as the previous job, I was told that there was an error.

I then slightly changed the name of the job and submit it again. I've already done it a
... See more
Hello!

I posted a job this afternoon and limited it to platinum members without wanting to (I just didn't read quite well the other options).

As I had no answer anyway, I decided to close that posting and make a new one concerning the same job and opening it to all translators.

As I put the same title as the previous job, I was told that there was an error.

I then slightly changed the name of the job and submit it again. I've already done it a couple of hours ago and I dont' see my job posting.

Does anyone know what happens?
Thank you in advance,
Ivana de sousa Santos
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:30
English to German
+ ...
Jobs vetting Apr 5, 2005

Hi Ivana,
Your job posting needed to be vetted by Jobs moderators (this is indicated when posting the job); it went online around 2 1/2 hours after posting it.

I explained the concept in this post.

You can contact any Jobs moder
... See more
Hi Ivana,
Your job posting needed to be vetted by Jobs moderators (this is indicated when posting the job); it went online around 2 1/2 hours after posting it.

I explained the concept in this post.

You can contact any Jobs moderator (bearing in mind the time zones they're in) if you have any problem regarding jobs or the Blue Board.

Best regards,
Ralf
Collapse

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:30
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Your job is online Apr 5, 2005

Hi,

Your job went online yesterday at 12:49am.

You should have received a notification with a link containing a password.

For questions or problems related to jobs / BlueBoard, please do not hesitate to contact one of the Jobs / BB moderators with details direc
... See more
Hi,

Your job went online yesterday at 12:49am.

You should have received a notification with a link containing a password.

For questions or problems related to jobs / BlueBoard, please do not hesitate to contact one of the Jobs / BB moderators with details directly via profile.
http://www.proz.com/index.php3?sp=mod/list&show_mode=jobs_mods

Thank you.

Giuliana

Jobs coordinator
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The job I posted doen's appear on Jobs Board

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »