101translations  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 02:30
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
May 9, 2005

Hello all,

After a recent redesign of the Job management interface, I cannot find the button to process the bid responses that used to be at the bottom of the page.

Now I select "Accept", "Say 'No Thank you'", and... how do I then activate those choices?

I tried with many flavours of Mozilla (PC and Mac) and with Internet Explorer, but to no avail.

Maybe there's a new, "obvious" way to do it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Giovanni
101translations

Direct link Reply with quote

Andrew Wright
United States
Local time: 21:30
English
Try now May 9, 2005

There was a small inconsistency in the page preventing the display of the submit button. I've tested it and it should work for you now.

Andrew Wright

101translations  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 02:30
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Shows but won't work May 9, 2005

I click on new button, but nothing happens...

Andrew Wright
United States
Local time: 21:30
English
Should be working May 9, 2005

Alright, it should all work properly now. I can't change the status of any quotes on your job, so you'll have to verify this for me.

Also, if you encounter any other strange behavior in the site please submit it as a support request. These are easier for us to keep track of and find than forum posts.

Andrew Wright

Edit: Ah, you did submit a support request. Nevermind then.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Missing button on Jobs management page

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search