https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_job_systems/35433-blue_board_entry_is_invisible_even_after_18_days.html

Blue Board entry is invisible even after 18 days
Thread poster: Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 06:25
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Aug 7, 2005

I did a job for an agency and since they made the payment as per terms finalized earlier, I found it appropriate to record my appreciation for them so as to apprise others of their sincerity and professionalism vide http://www.proz.com/blueboard/3182 I have made this entry on 20th July, 2005 and it is quite surprising that it is still invisible. Of course, I can see it in grey but I think no other per... See more
I did a job for an agency and since they made the payment as per terms finalized earlier, I found it appropriate to record my appreciation for them so as to apprise others of their sincerity and professionalism vide http://www.proz.com/blueboard/3182 I have made this entry on 20th July, 2005 and it is quite surprising that it is still invisible. Of course, I can see it in grey but I think no other person even the agency can't view this as the number of entries are being shown as two whereas it should have been three.

I understand that the entry was withheld earlier for want of vetting but since a period of 18 days has elapsed, I think it should be visible to one and all.

Could someone advise me the reason why the entry made by me is still invisible? Can something be done to make it visible? Or should I delete and re-enter the same if there is some technical reason?

Thanks in anticipation.

[Edited at 2005-08-07 06:20]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:55
English to German
+ ...
Pending Support Request Aug 7, 2005

Hi langclinic,
First of all, I moved the topic to ProZ.com Job Systems.

I'm aware of a pending Support Request, as Pat Dotterer asked me for a clarification - in fact, Pat informed you about this on Friday, the day on which you advised ProZ.com that there was a problem. (Please bear in mind that, whilst some of them are around on weekends, not all ProZ.com staff work on Saturdays and Sundays...)

The entry is not awaiting vetting. The only explanation I have
... See more
Hi langclinic,

I'm aware of a pending Support Request, as Pat Dotterer asked me for a clarification - in fact, Pat informed you about this on Friday, the day on which you advised ProZ.com that there was a problem. (Please bear in mind that, whilst some of them are around on weekends, not all ProZ.com staff work on Saturdays and Sundays...)

The entry is not awaiting vetting. The only explanation I have right now is that it may have been accidentally hidden. I would have preferred if ProZ.com technical staff had an opportunity to check whatever has happened here (obviously, this could also be a technical glitch), but if this is urgent, and you insist in having it made visible immediately, I can set it to visible. Please advise.

Best regards,
Ralf

[Edited at 2005-08-07 06:07]
Collapse

Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 06:25
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Ralf.... Aug 7, 2005

for your prompt response. It is not so urgent but I think the problem may be addressed as and when you get time because there is inordinate delay on account of some technical problem.

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi langclinic,

The entry is not awaiting vetting. The only explanation I have right now is that it may have been accidentally hidden. I would have preferred if ProZ.com technical staff had an opportunity to check whatever has happened here (obviously, this could also be a technical glitch), but if this is urgent, and you insist in having it made visible immediately, I can set it to visible. Please advise.

Best regards,
Ralf

[Edited at 200

5-08-07 06:07]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blue Board entry is invisible even after 18 days

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »