Thread poster: JaneTranslates

JaneTranslates  Identity Verified
Puerto Rico
Local time: 14:59
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 6, 2005

I'm very disappointed. I received email notification of a ProZ job that seemed tailor-made for me. I spent considerable time composing and polishing my reply, including a short test translation (although the job is proofreading, not translating). I'm not platinum (yet!) but the deadline for the platinum restriction is past, and the job has not been closed.

I send my email but it was bounced back to me as undeliverable. Now what do I do?

[Edited at 2005-10-06 05:29]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 20:59
English to German
+ ...
Contact a Jobs moderator Oct 6, 2005

Hi Jane,
First of all, please edit your posting by removing the URL of the job concerned - discussions of specific outsourcers are not permitted in the forum. Thank you.

Whenever there is a problem with a particular job, you should contact one of the Jobs/BB moderators (actually, a link to the list of mods is shown at the bottom of each job listing.

In the case at hand, you could contact the outsourcer through his profile. I will contact you directly as well.

Best regards,
Ralf

JaneTranslates  Identity Verified
Puerto Rico
Local time: 14:59
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Ralf Oct 6, 2005

I'm so sorry--I really didn't intend to list the job in my post. I had it on my clipboard to place in my personal (offsite) records and must have hit ctrl-v unintentionally.

I will try your suggestions. Thank you very much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Email to outsourcer was sent back as undeliverable

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search