https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_job_systems/40493-bb_links_to_associated_co.html

BB links to associated co.
Thread poster: pcovs
pcovs
pcovs
Denmark
Local time: 18:22
English to Danish
Dec 21, 2005

I have often wondered, when in the BB there's a note saying that this or that co. is associated with this or that co. to be found following this URL, why is this not a clickable link?

This would make it much easier and faster to see entries for associated companies.

Would it be possible to make the links clickable, or is there a reason why you have to copy/paste it?

Han Li
Han Li  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 00:22
English to Chinese
+ ...
Agree Dec 21, 2005

I am agree with you!
That will be convenient for user.

Best wishes,
Han Li

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:22
English to German
+ ...
Added to wish list for the next Jobs/BB release Dec 21, 2005

Hi PCovs,
Would it be possible to make the links clickable, or is there a reason why you have to copy/paste it?

There is a reason - a quite simple one, in fact: there is no technical facility to add such cross-references. I have added it to the list for the next release. Thanks!

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BB links to associated co.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »