Receiving periodical emails on outsourcers
Thread poster: xxxjohn2006
xxxjohn2006
Local time: 03:28
English to Arabic
Jul 22, 2006

Hello

Every day or two days i receive an email from proz and the subject is

[BB] [DAILY] Call for entries (multiple outsourcers)

Inside the email i find place of company, its proz address and name.

What does that mean?
Does it mean that I should call those companies or I give my opinion or what...?

Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Elisabete Cunha  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 03:28
Member (2006)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Emails on outsourcers Jul 22, 2006

I think this is to ask your opinion on those outsourcers, in case you had work for them.

But probably you receive that because you must have chosen an option to receive that. In your profile, you should be able to untickle that option.

Elisabete Cunha

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:28
English to German
+ ...
Blue Board notification Jul 22, 2006

Hi John,

What does that mean?
Does it mean that I should call those companies or I give my opinion or what...?

This is a digest of requests made by other site users for feedback on outsourcers listed in the Blue Board. If you have worked for any of the outsourcers shown, you may post an entry indicating your likelihood of working again for that outsourcer.

The notification is activated/deactivated in My ProZ.com - My Settings - Notification Settings/Email Preferences: Other Notifications - Blue Board Controls.

HTH, Ralf

justin C
United States
Local time: 22:28
English
Thanks, Ralf Jul 25, 2006

Just FYI, you can also un-subscribe from the notifications by clicking the link that says 'Un-subscribe from daily call for entries notifications' to the right of the outsourcer search box on http://www.proz.com/blueboard .

Best regards,
Justin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Receiving periodical emails on outsourcers

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search