How do I request new BB entry alerts for particular outsourcers?
Thread poster: Yelena.
Yelena.
Yelena.  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:33
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 9, 2006

Hi

I have a question. Is it possible to request new Blue Board entry alerts for particular outsourcers?

I'll explain. I left some feedback on some outsourcers years ago when there was no option of receiving alerts when new entries for that outsourcer are made. Can I somehow subscribe to that?

And another thing. Can I similarly subscribe to new entry alerts for a company which I never worked for but would like to get feedback about?

Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:33
English to Turkish
+ ...
Yes to all your questions Nov 10, 2006

Hi Yelena,

All you need to do is to go to the BB record page of that particular outsourcer and use the "Call for entries" and "Track outsourcer" links to the right. (Note that a call can be made every 30 days, though.)

HTH
Regards,
Özden

Yelena.
United Kingdom
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Where is the Track Outsourcer button? Nov 10, 2006

I don't see any Track Outsourcer button, just make an entry or call for entries on the right.... Help!

Yolanda Broad
Yolanda Broad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:33
Member (2000)
French to English
+ ...

Staff are looking into it Nov 10, 2006

Let's hope they make that function available to members soon.

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 07:33
English
We will be releasing the 'track outsourcer' option to members in the near future Nov 13, 2006

Hi Yelena!

We have a 'track outsourcer' feature that has been mod-only for the past year or so. This feature will alert you via email when a new entry is made for an outsourcer you are tracking.

We plan to make this feature available to members in the very near future. So please be patient and look out for a new feature announcement thread in this forum in the next few days!

Best regards,
Justin

Yelena.
United Kingdom
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Nov 13, 2006

Thank you, everyone, for getting back to me. I will look out for the new feature.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I request new BB entry alerts for particular outsourcers?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »