Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:59
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Sep 20, 2007

I have had one appearing on the home page for some days now. I'm not interested because I shall be away for a few days. The job-poster has also contacted me individually by ProZ-com mail and I told him the same thing. I suppose it will disappear when its deadline (Monday) is reached, but though not particularly important, it's mildly irritating to see it there every time I open my home page. Could we have a facility to switch it off, please - maybe in the form of a "Do not show this message ... See more
I have had one appearing on the home page for some days now. I'm not interested because I shall be away for a few days. The job-poster has also contacted me individually by ProZ-com mail and I told him the same thing. I suppose it will disappear when its deadline (Monday) is reached, but though not particularly important, it's mildly irritating to see it there every time I open my home page. Could we have a facility to switch it off, please - maybe in the form of a "Do not show this message again" check-box?

[Edited at 2007-09-20 08:01]
Collapse

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 23:59
SITE STAFF
We will add the ability to dismiss individual Connect job notifications from the home page Sep 20, 2007

Hi Jack,

We will add the ability to dismiss individual Connect job notifications from the home page when you no longer wish to see them. Thanks for the suggestion!

Best regards,

Jason

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Connect job notifications

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »