Profile e-mail for invoicing
Thread poster: Olly Pekelharing

Olly Pekelharing  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 02:24
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
Oct 31, 2011

I've started using ProZ invoicing, but am wondering if I can use different e-mail addresses to send invoices and to receive kudoz and forum notifications? I want to send invoices using my official company email address, but I want to receive notifications for kudoz, forums, etc., via a different e-mail address. Is this possible? As far as I can gather, they all use the default profile e-mail address.

Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:24
Member (2010)
Spanish to English
I agree Oct 31, 2011

I'd also really like to use one email for Kudoz and forums, and another one for all other (job-related) notifications.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Profile e-mail for invoicing

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search