A. M. Loreto de Puelles Roca
Spain
Local time: 23:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 9, 2012

Hello everybody!

Well...some days ago I was touching buttons and options, and now the layout structure of my profile is not in English anymore and I don't know how to set it back!

Could somebody please help me?

Thanks in advance!

H

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
You need to change the site language back to English Aug 9, 2012

Hello Hadeluna,

I see that your profile is showing in Spanish now because you changed the site language (i.e. the language in which you view ProZ.com) from English to Spanish.

To change it back to English, simply visit the home page, http://www.proz.com/ , scroll down the page and select "English" from the drop-down menu available at the bottom, right corner.

Give it a try and
... See more
Hello Hadeluna,

I see that your profile is showing in Spanish now because you changed the site language (i.e. the language in which you view ProZ.com) from English to Spanish.

To change it back to English, simply visit the home page, http://www.proz.com/ , scroll down the page and select "English" from the drop-down menu available at the bottom, right corner.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

Lucia
Collapse

Spain
Local time: 23:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Aug 9, 2012

Lucia thanks!!

It was driving me nuts! Problem solved now

[Edited at 2012-08-09 15:28 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to change profile language - help needed

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »