This outsourcer's contact information has been hidden from you.
Thread poster: Andrea Ali

Andrea Ali  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:49
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 2, 2008

I am not sure I am posting in the right forum... Mod please forgive me and move it to the correct one if necessary.

I know (and understand) the logic behind this question of not being able to bid on a job for which I do not meet all the requirements, but being prevented from seeing the outsoucer's info especially when you can only bid through Proz? I really do not get it. Preventing "no ideal candidates" from bidding would be enough and acceptable.

I do not know if anybody else out there feels the same but this is really annoying to me.

Therefore, I would like to be able to see the outsourcer's information all the same, just out of curiosityicon_wink.gif

HugZ,
Andrea

Andrea Ali  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:49
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Well, I am not the only one Apr 2, 2008

Sorry for posting again, I had missed this one

http://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/100652-contact_info_hidden_on_job_postings_am_i_the_only_one_concerned_here.html

HugZ,
Andrea

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

This outsourcer's contact information has been hidden from you.

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search