New Directory settings...
Thread poster: xxxBrandis
xxxBrandis
Local time: 19:24
English to German
+ ...
May 7, 2008

Halo! I do not understand the purpose of the new directory settings in the profile tab. Seems to me as though I could log in using yet another userid. Can someone expand on this and enlighten me of various options of advantages and disadvantages etc., Best regards, Brandis

Direct link Reply with quote

Jared Tabor
Local time: 14:24
SITE STAFF
For use with the new directory May 7, 2008

Hello Brandis,

The settings found under http://search.proz.com/employers/settings?classic_hybrid=y are designed to configure certain options for use with the Connect! directory. You could not log in as someone else. The area that perhaps you refer to is the "Add a new login" section of the settings. This is to allow companies to add profiles belonging to staff to their use of the platform for job-related purposes. The announcement and discussion on these features can be found here: http://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_job_systems/103768-connect_spinoff:_new_directory_and_job_posting_system_with_real_time_filtering.html

Best regards,

Jared

xxxBrandis
Local time: 19:24
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jared... May 8, 2008

I was wondering what I can do with this new facility. Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Directory settings...

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search