Display hyperlinks to all pages of a forum thread on the homepage
Thread poster: ViktoriaG

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:26
English to French
+ ...
Jul 20, 2008

I am not sure if others are like me, but I like to go through the homepage for active forum threads that I wish to revisit. I sometimes use the My forum posts feature in the top right menu, but I find it more simple for very active threads to go through the homepage.

However, as it is currently, when I click on a thread that has several pages, I am taken to the first page and I still need to browse to the appropriate page. Could hyperlinks to pages of a thread be displayed on the homepage just like they are displayed on the Recent posts page?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxUSER0059  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 17:26
English to Finnish
+ ...
A link to the latest post would also be nice Jul 20, 2008

Viktoria Gimbe wrote:

Could hyperlinks to pages of a thread be displayed on the homepage just like they are displayed on the Recent posts page?

Also, could the headlines in the "Latest post" column be hyperlinks to those latest posts?

I am often interested in the very latest post, so being able to browse directly to it would be nice.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Display hyperlinks to all pages of a forum thread on the homepage

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search