Geneviève Granger  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:00
Member (2006)
English to French
+ ...
Sep 8, 2009

Hello,

I would like to mention bay payer companies to the community. I could not find any entry of one company - maybe because the Search function does not allow searching a translation company by its name. Therefore, I cannot make a corresponding entry in the blueboard.

It would be anyway useful to have a separate black list for customers that are not registered in ProZ.

Moreover I noticed by this opportunity that I did not access to the blueboard entries I made from my profile, which would be useful to manage and review these entries. I remember I have made an entry for one PM of this company, but cannot find it any more.

Geneviève

Direct link Reply with quote

Yasutomo Kanazawa  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:00
English to Japanese
+ ...
You could create a new outsourcer name Sep 8, 2009

Hello,

You can create a new outsourcer name and register it on Proz. Put your cursor on tab "Directories" and in the submenu there should be Blue Board. If you click Blue Board, on the right hand column, there is a submenu starting from Overview and down below you will find "Add Outsourcer". You should be able to add an outsourcer which is still not yet on the BB.

Hope this helps.

Geneviève Granger  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:00
Member (2006)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Sep 8, 2009

Thank you Yasutomo,

this helps indeed. I did not notice this possibility.

Cheers,

Geneviève

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where to mention non-registered bad payers / management of blueboard entries

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search