Viewing own entry at the Blue Board? (Mod:'done')
Thread poster: Charlotte Blank
Charlotte Blank
Charlotte Blank  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:38
Czech to German
+ ...
Nov 7, 2003

Hi all,

a few days ago I added an agency to the Blue Board which I am working with since quite a long time and am very satisfied with. Now I was curious to know if there was already anybody else who has rated them but I could not get there without paying 50 Brownies - could it not made possible to go to one's "own" agency without having to pay?

Charlotte

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-03 16:43]

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:38
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
I am afraid the system doesn't take any record of ... Nov 7, 2003

who has created an entry.

Hi Charlotte,

IMHO checking whether someone has added any comment is an extra service, don't you agree?

Giuliana

Charlotte Blank wrote:

.........could it not made possible to go to one's "own" agency without having to pay?

writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
once you pay, you always have access Nov 8, 2003

Charlotte Blank wrote:

Hi all,

a few days ago I added an agency to the Blue Board which I am working with since quite a long time and am very satisfied with. Now I was curious to know if there was already anybody else who has rated them but I could not get there without paying 50 Brownies - could it not made possible to go to one's "own" agency without having to pay?

Charlotte

Once you pay 50 brownies to see an agency on the Blue Board, from then on you will always have free access to that agency so you will be able to check on it anytime you want to.

Edward Potter
Edward Potter  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:38
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Brownies Nov 8, 2003

Don't worry about your brownies, say I. Burn them all up on checking out all the companies you are curious about. They have no real use other than to just make you feel good.

Right?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Viewing own entry at the Blue Board? (Mod:'done')

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »