https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/17597-new_site_design_memdone.html

New site design (Mem:'done')
Thread poster: Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:48
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Jan 21, 2004

Wow! The new site design looks nice! I have one comment, however, the difference in font size used for jobs, questions and forums on the home page is too large. I really can not read the latest forum posts unless I change to the largest size on my monitor. Then the rest of the site looks absolutely enormous! Could we have the old size back? Thanks for considering it.
Gayle

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-03 16:15]

Andrzej Lejman
Andrzej Lejman  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
German to Polish
+ ...
It's simple Jan 21, 2004

Press CTRL key and use the scroll button of your mouse. You can easily adjust the font size to your needs.
Good luck!
Andrzej

[Edited at 2004-01-21 17:24]

Gayle Wallimann
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Andrezej for the good tip Jan 21, 2004

I never knew about that one, it is nice to know how to change the size with my mouse.

Gayle Wallimann
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Oops, it wasn't a new site design, it was a problem! Jan 24, 2004

Gayle Wallimann wrote:
Wow! The new site design looks nice! I have one comment, however, the difference in font size used for jobs, questions and forums on the home page is too large.

That was strange, I thought it was another new site design, but it turned out to be a strange error that only lasted for about one day. Everything is back to normal now. What I saw was a completely white background with red font, strange sizes and now baxes for the site functions. It did look pretty, but it was really hard to read.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New site design (Mem:'done')

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »