https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/218-correcting_closed_kudoz_questions_it_should_be_made_possible.html

Correcting closed KudoZ questions - it should be made possible
Thread poster: Alekos Psimikakis
Alekos Psimikakis
Alekos Psimikakis  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:02
English to Greek
+ ...
Aug 15, 2001

Hello,

An asker has recently accepted my answer to a \"terms help\" question she posted. However, I realized later that I\'ve spelled wrongly a word.

It is obvious that this is important 1) for the asker and 2) for the glossary entry.

Is there a possibility to make a correction on a term that has been \"closed\"?

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Alekos Psimikakis

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 02:02
SITE FOUNDER
OK. It is now possible. Oct 8, 2001

It is now possible to correct glossary entries (ie. closed KudoZ questions) if you were the asker or answerer. Thanks for suggesting it.

tazdog (X)
tazdog (X)
Spain
Local time: 08:02
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 9, 2001

Great idea, but how do you do it? I tried \"edit question\" to see if I could change a glossary entry on a term I mistyped (I was the asker), and all I saw was the option to change the field or language pair. Did I miss something?

BTW, Henry, this site is a wonderful resource, and your efforts are greatly appreciated.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Correcting closed KudoZ questions - it should be made possible

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »