Thread poster: Oliver Walter
Oliver Walter
Oliver Walter  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:36
German to English
+ ...
Jun 20, 2015

There seems to be no means of finding a member's contributions to the discussions about Kudoz terms. I suggest there should be a link to "Discussion entries" in the Kudoz section of a member's profile, and the result will simply be a list of (links to) Kudoz questions for which that member has made a discussion entry.
If you think (I don't consider that you should) that this is a kind of invasion of privacy, at least provide a means for a member to do this for his/her own discussion
... See more
There seems to be no means of finding a member's contributions to the discussions about Kudoz terms. I suggest there should be a link to "Discussion entries" in the Kudoz section of a member's profile, and the result will simply be a list of (links to) Kudoz questions for which that member has made a discussion entry.
If you think (I don't consider that you should) that this is a kind of invasion of privacy, at least provide a means for a member to do this for his/her own discussion entries.

If this is already possible, please inform me - I haven't found it!
Note: the settings in a member's own Kudoz dashboard are not relevant in this matter.
Collapse

EvaVer (X)
EvaVer (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:36
Czech to French
+ ...
Why? Jun 21, 2015

Why?

Phil Hand
Phil Hand  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 14:36
Chinese to English
Google? Jun 21, 2015

A well delimited Gsearch will get you most of the way there, won't it?

Maria Kopnitsky
Maria Kopnitsky  Identity Verified
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Not currently possible Jun 22, 2015

Oliver Walter wrote:

If you think (I don't consider that you should) that this is a kind of invasion of privacy, at least provide a means for a member to do this for his/her own discussion entries.

If this is already possible, please inform me - I haven't found it!
Note: the settings in a member's own Kudoz dashboard are not relevant in this matter.

Hello Oliver,

I'm afraid there's currently no option for a user to view all of his or her discussion entries in one place, though I agree that this could be a useful feature. I've added your suggestion to the site's list of ideas for the improvement of the KudoZ area.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Maria

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion entries

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »