Thread poster: Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:12
German to English
+ ...
May 20, 2002

Hi,

I perhaps mistakenly posted this under another thread, so I\'ll try again here. I noticed that when you look up the Blue Board from the main ProZ page, you get a listing of the number of ratings that an agency has. When you look it up by clicking from inside a job listing, you do not see the number of ratings before you \"pay\" with BrowniZ. I paid to see ratings one time, but there were none for that particular agency. It would be nice if you could show the number of ratings using
... See more
Hi,

I perhaps mistakenly posted this under another thread, so I\'ll try again here. I noticed that when you look up the Blue Board from the main ProZ page, you get a listing of the number of ratings that an agency has. When you look it up by clicking from inside a job listing, you do not see the number of ratings before you \"pay\" with BrowniZ. I paid to see ratings one time, but there were none for that particular agency. It would be nice if you could show the number of ratings using both methods.

Thanks!

I look forward to trying again,

Daina
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Number of Blue Board ratings visible?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »