"Log in" problem
Thread poster: Ruxi

Ruxi
German to Romanian
+ ...
Feb 22, 2005

I don't know whether to put it here or in the forum for bugs.
My problem and suggestion:
I go on the site whithout logging in, and read different forums. If I decide to answer I log in, but instantly I am being brought in a different place (the main list of the forums, or homepage of the site)and I have to "travel" again in order to come back to the place where I want to write.
Could it be possible to let the log in at the specific place where you do/ask it?
In KudoZ it is somehow possible (when you log in you still remain there, at the question).
Why couldn't it be for the forums too?

Thank you,
Ruxi

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Log in" problem

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search