Thread poster: Parpalhol

Parpalhol  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:08
English to French
+ ...
Jul 11, 2005

Mwaramutse !

I would like to add Kinyarwanda to my language pairs. Unfortunately, I can't find it in the language menu.

I find it surprising as Kinyarwanda, the national language of the Rwandese Repupblic, is a major Bantu language, spoken by 7 million people.

I hope that Henry or the site administrators could do something to admit Kinyarwanda into this international website !

Jean-Michel

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 18:08
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Click on 'See more languages" Jul 11, 2005

Dear Jean-Michel,

Kinyarwanda is present in the language list. To show the complete list you need to click on the link "See more languages"

Gianfranco

Parpalhol  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:08
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Oops! Jul 11, 2005

Dear Gianfranco,

Many thanks for the quick answer.
Obviously, I am not very gifted in the handling of Proz featuresicon_wink.gif

Jean-Michel

Gianfranco Manca wrote:

Dear Jean-Michel,

Kinyarwanda is present in the language list. To show the complete list you need to click on the link "See more languages"

Gianfranco

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding Kinyarwanda to language pairs

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search