Suggestion for a new forum for Translation Office related queries and discussions
Thread poster: Balasubramaniam L.

Balasubramaniam L.  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 13:12
Member (2006)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Apr 9, 2006

Many translators of proz.com are using Translation Office 3000 (TO3000), to manage in an efficient manner their non-translation related chores, such as invoicing, workflow management, file storage, etc.,

Although TO3000 is not a very complicated software, it would be good to have a separate forum where users of this software can share their experiences and help each other in using some of its advanced features.

We have separte forums for Wordfast, Trados, SDLX, MSOffice and Windows. May be we could add one more forum for TO3000.

Recently a few queries related to TO3000 were asked in other forums, but they received unsatisfactory responses. May be if we have a separate forum for TO3000, it would receive more focussed attention of expert users of TO3000.

Direct link Reply with quote

Anil Gidwani  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 13:12
German to English
+ ...
Yes, I think it deserves a separate forum Apr 10, 2006

I think this is a good idea, a separate forum for Translation Office would be useful.

Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:42
English to Turkish
Moved the topic Apr 13, 2006

Hello Balasubramaniam and Anil,

I've moved the topic to the Proz.com Suggestions forum.

Good luck!
Özden

Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 02:42
Spanish
+ ...
TO3000 forum Apr 15, 2006

I think this is a great idea.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Suggestion for a new forum for Translation Office related queries and discussions

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search