What is the deal with Browniz and Platinum membership??
Thread poster: Louise Norman

Louise Norman  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:09
Italian to English
+ ...
Oct 31, 2001

I know that there is some kind of discount available with Browniz but how many and where do you find the information on the site?

Any help welcome...

pzulaica
Local time: 00:09
English to Spanish
+ ...
Answer to your question... Oct 31, 2001

There\'s another question in another forum about the same thing and you can find all the information there:

http://www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&eid_c=21202&topic=411&forum=23&15

I hope this helps

Paula

Hanna Burdon  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:09
English to Polish
+ ...
the discount Oct 31, 2001

For 6000 BrowniZ you can get a $60 discount, i.e. you only pay $60 for Platinum membership. However, I also couldn\'t find the information anywhere within the site! I ended up sending an email to info@proz.com and they sent me a URL back which allowed me to use the discount. I think the URL should be available from the site - anybody?... icon_smile.gif

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-11-09 17:40 ]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What is the deal with Browniz and Platinum membership??

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search