Thread poster: Erik Hansson
Erik Hansson
Erik Hansson  Identity Verified
Germany
Swedish
+ ...
Jun 19, 2006

Hi all!

I was wondering if any of my settings are incorrect, admitting that I'm not savvy enough in the new layout, or if it's a deliberate part of the system that the new profile layout only shows the first 4-5 of my glossaries.

It would be a good idea if all glossaries are shown on the profile, wouldn't it? I found it quite annoying not being able to show the visitors which glossaries I have inserted into ProZ. Maybe one of the ProZ staff could give some feedback abo
... See more
Hi all!

I was wondering if any of my settings are incorrect, admitting that I'm not savvy enough in the new layout, or if it's a deliberate part of the system that the new profile layout only shows the first 4-5 of my glossaries.

It would be a good idea if all glossaries are shown on the profile, wouldn't it? I found it quite annoying not being able to show the visitors which glossaries I have inserted into ProZ. Maybe one of the ProZ staff could give some feedback about this. Thanks.

Kind regards
Erik

Erik Hansson ( SFÖ )
Technical translator DE-SV
Hansson Übersetzungen GmbH
Am Birkenwäldchen 38
D-01900 Bretnig-Hauswalde, Germany
Phone +49 - 3 59 52 - 321 07
Fax +49 - 3 59 52 - 322 02
E-Mail [email protected]
Internet www.hansson.de
Internet www.technical-translators.net
Internet www.wintitus.de
ProZ profile http://www.proz.com/pro/21654
Collapse

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 16:01
English
All your glossaires should be available now Jun 26, 2006

Hi Erik,

We had some users with 100+ glossaries that were having problems with their profile page. I have since made a collpasable/expandable box for the glossaries. You should be able to click the '+' image next to your glossaries to pull up the entire list.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best regards,
Justin

Erik Hansson
Erik Hansson  Identity Verified
Germany
Swedish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Justin! Jun 26, 2006

Thanks for your efforts, Justin. I just tried out the collapsible/expandable box and it works very well.
Best
Erik

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New profile layout doesn't show all my glossaries

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »