Thread poster: Jan Sundström

Jan Sundström  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 08:56
English to Swedish
+ ...
Nov 13, 2006

Hi!

Would you consider opening the existing GlossPosts for editing/updating.

Sometimes I find an old entry, pointing to an URL.
When I click the URL, I find that the address has been changed, or that the glossary has improved or extended its scope (more languages, more extensive description).

In those cases, it would be useful to unlock the GlossPost, to make these amendments.

For/against?

/Jan

Direct link Reply with quote

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 08:56
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Possible solution Nov 13, 2006

Hi!

There is a group of moderators taking care of GlossPost. any of thWhenever you find something should be edited in any entry, you can always contact them from this page and drop a line - what and where should be edited.
We will always gladly do it!

Best,
Magda

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:56
English to Chinese
+ ...
Wow! Nov 13, 2006

Thanks, Magda. That page looks wonderful. I will definitely contribute to the expansion of this glossary database whenever I have time.

Magda Dziadosz wrote:

Hi!

There is a group of moderators taking care of GlossPost. any of thWhenever you find something should be edited in any entry, you can always contact them from this page and drop a line - what and where should be edited.
We will always gladly do it!

Best,
Magda

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Editing/updating existing GlossPost?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search