Job track record for profiles (D)
Thread poster: Bruno Magne

Bruno Magne  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:31
English to French
+ ...
Nov 13, 2002

Hello, Henry

Are there any plans to put Job Track Record back on line?

Don\'t you think that, together with a good résumé, it says much more about a member\'s skills than zillion Kudos? I confess there is a personal interest in my inquiry, since I have about 5-6 (gold!) stars.

A good way to stop the mumbling and rumbling, or word wars, would be showing us if there is some or any correlation between Kudos and winning a bid. Excluding a few people who really want to help, the Kudo system has become an ego competition and I don\'t believe outsourcers spend any time checking out who is who.

Thanks and sorry for my poor English

Bruno Magne

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-03 20:17]

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:31
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
I'd really like to have that feature back Nov 30, 2002

I think it can complete the resume.

And I supposed it implies that the client gave a feed back to Proz, and feed backs are rare.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job track record for profiles (D)

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search