Job track record for profiles (D)
Thread poster: Bruno Magne

Bruno Magne  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:25
English to French
+ ...
Nov 13, 2002

Hello, Henry

Are there any plans to put Job Track Record back on line?

Don\'t you think that, together with a good résumé, it says much more about a Proz.com member\'s skills than zillion Kudos? I confess there is a personal interest in my inquiry, since I have about 5-6 (gold!) stars.

A good way to stop the mumbling and rumbling, or word wars, would be showing us if there is some or any correlation between Kudos and winning a bid. Excluding a few people who really want to help, the Kudo system has become an ego competition and I don\'t believe outsourcers spend any time checking out who is who.

Thanks and sorry for my poor English

Bruno Magne

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-02-03 20:17]

Direct link Reply with quote

Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 16:25
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
I'd really like to have that feature back Nov 30, 2002

I think it can complete the resume.

And I supposed it implies that the client gave a feed back to Proz, and feed backs are rare.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job track record for profiles (D)

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search