Link BB-average to job-postings.
Thread poster: Williamson

Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:19
Flemish to English
+ ...
Feb 2, 2007

Whenever there is a job-offer I am interested in, I take a look at the BB first.
But wouldn't it be easier if the outsourcers average is automatically added to the job-posting. With the benefit of the doubt for first- time outsourcers.

[Edited at 2007-02-02 14:38]

Yelena.  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English to Russian
+ ...
Isn't there one already? Feb 2, 2007

I always see the BB average rating on the right-hand side of the posting.

Lawyer-Linguist  Identity Verified
Portugal
Dutch to English
+ ...
Benefits vs advantages Feb 2, 2007

Williamson wrote:

Whenever there is a job-offer I am interested in, I take a look at the BB first.
But wouldn't it be easier if the outsourcers average is automatically added to the job-posting. With the advantage of the doubt for first-
time outsourcers.

You mean the benefit of the doubt?

LWA is already there, top right hand corner of the job posting itself. Not sure how long it's been there as I don't quote on many jobs.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Link BB-average to job-postings.

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search