https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/68896-prozcom_home_page_layout.html

Off topic: Proz.com Home page layout
Thread poster: Elías Sauza
Elías Sauza
Elías Sauza  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 21:05
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 21, 2007

I have noticed for a few days that the layout of the page changes, presenting fewer job postings and translation questions. IMHO, this enhances its view since it doesn't appear cluttered with excess of links and information. People interested in more job posting and translation questions can just browse for more according to their interests.

Elías

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 06:05
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
I do see no change Mar 22, 2007

For my preferences there are about the same number of jobs/questions as usual. Perhaps its momentarily quiet for your combinations.
Cheers
Heinrich

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz.com Home page layout

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »