Proz bar for Firefox 2.0
Thread poster: xxxPaul Roige
xxxPaul Roige
Spain
Local time: 21:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 7, 2007

Congratulations for the Proz bar for Firefox, greatly helpful indeed. I was wondering whether further features could be added to improve it, to foster browser-based one-click connection to this site. There is plenty of room (now a wasted blank area) for added features in the bar, even more if "Kudoz Search" becomes "Search" / "Kudoz"; and "Ask a Question" to just "Ask".
I'm thinking on the lines of having direct links to blue board, profile, forums including pull-down menu, etc. This way, the bar would become an all-in-one direct link to the site. Cool.
I hope this is feasible and / or commercially interesting to Proz.com management. Thanks for listening, and apologies if any similar suggestions were already posted in the past.
Regards
Paul

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxPaul Roige
Spain
Local time: 21:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
And specifically... Apr 8, 2007

Sorry, apparently I can't modify my posting above. It would also be very useful if the ElZorroEnLlamas bar included search-specific features such as "Whole words only", "Match exact phrase", "Target into Source", etc. That is, features already provided on the Term Search page.
Thanks. Perhaps links to profile and such are not essential.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz bar for Firefox 2.0

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search