Thread poster: Williamson
Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:38
Flemish to English
+ ...
Aug 17, 2007

At present, you can only opt for one preferred currency in your profile. I prefer £ and EUR. Would it be possible to add a function so that I can indicate both?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2007-08-17 09:39]

Sheila Wilson
Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:38
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
I too have 2 preferred currencies Aug 17, 2007

I really don't mind whether payment is in euros or sterling - I have bank accounts in France and the UK and I would very much like to be able to declare both currencies on my profile.

William [Bill] Gray
William [Bill] Gray  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 13:38
Member (2006)
English
+ ...
I agree... Aug 17, 2007

This could be very useful, since there is not just ONE currency which is convenient in every country (US clients will not prefer to pay in EURO!)

This thread could lead to a worthwhile improvement. Thanks, Mr/Ms Williamson! (by the way, your business page link gets redirected to yahoo, in case you didn't know!)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Preferred currency in the profile

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »