Would it be possible to introduce further subforums?
Thread poster: Attila Piróth

Attila Piróth  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:44
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Sep 6, 2007

Forum topics run over several pages under almost any non-English forum. Could these be refined? It would not be very difficult for moderators to choose an a appropriate set of subforums.
Similarly, it would be very useful in private forums. I regularly work with a team, and using a private forum for discussing any issues related to our common projects is very comfortable. It would be very practical if a new subfolder could be created for each new project. All information related to a particular project would then be grouped in a simple way.
Attila

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxGabi Ancarol
Italy
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
good idea! Sep 6, 2007

Fully agree

ICL  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 18:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
U got my vote, too! Sep 7, 2007

Hi,

I have always thought that for the non-English forums there should be at least two sections: off-topic & translation-related.

Best,

Ivette

María Florencia Vita
Local time: 13:44
SITE STAFF
Thanks for the good suggestion! Sep 7, 2007

Hi all,

I have tagged this suggestion for future development.

I also believe it is a good idea. Thanks again for suggesting it!

Kind regards,
Florencia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Would it be possible to introduce further subforums?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search