https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/10957-order_of_language_pairs_in_profile.html

Order of language pairs in profile
Thread poster: Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:40
German to English
+ ...
May 12, 2003

Hi,

Forgive me if this question has been answered already - I did a search of the forums and FAQs and could not find the answer.

How do I change the order of language pairs in my profile? I\'d like to include both Latvian and German, but Latvian shows up at the top no matter what I try. German is 99.9% of my business, so I\'d like it to be listed first. I\'m not sure how the order is decided since that\'s not even alphabetical or anything.

... See more
Hi,

Forgive me if this question has been answered already - I did a search of the forums and FAQs and could not find the answer.

How do I change the order of language pairs in my profile? I\'d like to include both Latvian and German, but Latvian shows up at the top no matter what I try. German is 99.9% of my business, so I\'d like it to be listed first. I\'m not sure how the order is decided since that\'s not even alphabetical or anything.

Collapse

xxx xxx
xxx xxx
Local time: 18:40
Help! (Same Question) May 14, 2003

I changed some details regarding my language pairs and had to remove French > German in order to do so. Unfortunately, French did not show up first any more after I submitted it. I deleted Spanish > German and resubmitted it but it still shows up in front of French.

Help!

Diane

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 12:40
SITE STAFF
Language pair ordering on the TODO list May 14, 2003

Daina and Diane,

At this time we have no way for members to set the order in which language pairs are displayed in their profiles--this is still on my TODO list. In the meantime, I\'ve changed the order of your language pairs in the database so they should display as you wish them to.

Regards,

jg

xxx xxx
xxx xxx
Local time: 18:40
Thanks! May 15, 2003

Thanks you for the trouble, Jason! I am happy with my profile now and happy to hear you are going to implement an automatic solution.

Until then... I\'ll never change anything regarding my language pairs again.

Diane

Daina Jauntirans
Daina Jauntirans  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:40
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you very much May 15, 2003

Your effort is greatly appreciated.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Order of language pairs in profile

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »