How long for ID verification?
Thread poster: EmilyLyng (X)

EmilyLyng (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:47
Norwegian to English
+ ...
Jul 2, 2003

I paid for my membership by credit card, and about a week ago I requested that my ID be verified. I was just wondering how long this normally takes.

Thanks,
Emily

diana bb  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 09:47
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Re. ID verification Jul 3, 2003

Really, one wonders how long it might take until somebody decides that you are you and not somebody else...

I applied for ID verufucation through paying $5 with a credit card. Immediately received the ackowledgement that the payment has been received. Clicked on the link 'apply for ID verufucation', but it turned out it was a non-valid page, and the site staff had been informed about it. When, after three days of trying, I managed to open it,is said that the downloading period has expired!!!

The suggestion to write to Henry is beautiful but doesnt work. He is probably too busy to answer individual emails.

Has anybody else tried to have their identities verified via $5? Maybe I am in too much a hurry?...

Jason Grimes
Local time: 02:47
SITE STAFF
Pending VID applications have been processed Jul 3, 2003

Your identities have been verified, as have most other members who have been waiting for this. Sorry for the delay.

Regards,

jg

EmilyLyng (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:47
Norwegian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jul 3, 2003

Thank you for that, I wasn't really worried, I was just wondering....

Anyway, thanks again
Emily

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How long for ID verification?

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search