https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_technical_support/124130-setting_a_regular_schedule_in_the_availability_calendar.html

Setting a regular schedule in the availability calendar
Thread poster: Travis Seifman (X)
Travis Seifman (X)
Travis Seifman (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:15
Japanese to English
Jan 3, 2009

How do I set a regular schedule in the availability calendar, that will be automatically carried over from week to week, without me having to enter it manually?

For example, I current work at my office job Monday, Tuesday, Friday every week. I manually clicked on individual days or groups of days on the January page of my calendar to set it so I'm 25% free on M, Tu, F every week, and 100% free the other days. So now January is covered, but my availability remains unspecified for Feb
... See more
How do I set a regular schedule in the availability calendar, that will be automatically carried over from week to week, without me having to enter it manually?

For example, I current work at my office job Monday, Tuesday, Friday every week. I manually clicked on individual days or groups of days on the January page of my calendar to set it so I'm 25% free on M, Tu, F every week, and 100% free the other days. So now January is covered, but my availability remains unspecified for February, March, April...

Suggestions would be most appreciated. Thank you.

---
PS I apologize if this is the wrong place to post such a question. I am new to the site, and unsure just yet how everything works. If this is in fact the wrong place to pose such a question, please let me know, and tell me where to ask, rather than just deleting the post outright. Thank you.
Collapse

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 12:15
SITE STAFF
Can specify availability for up to 3 months at a time Jan 4, 2009

Hi Travis,

It's not currently possible to do exactly what you ask, but you can manually set your availability for up to three months at a time. Click "Next month" in your calendar heading (next to the current month name) to edit your availability for subsequent months.

Your request for recurring calendar events has been added to a list of future improvements to consider. Thanks!

Best regards,

Jason

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Setting a regular schedule in the availability calendar

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »