Thread poster: Antonella Andreella

Antonella Andreella  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:30
German to Italian
+ ...
Jul 28, 2003

Hi all,

can you see the photos posted by Martin Schmurr?
http://www.proz.com/?sp=event/powwow_reports_view&powwow_id=417
I can't.

I was told to click on the small crosses between 'Alla prossima' and 'Click on an image for larger view', unfortunately I can't see the small crosses.

What should I do?

TIA
Antonella

[Edited at 2003-07-29 13:57]

Lesley Clayton
France
French to English
+ ...
Yes and no Jul 28, 2003

I followed your link but the thumbnail photos weren't visible, just the red crosses in the little squares where the photos should be. I clicked on the red crosses and the enlarged photos came up on another page.

Bingo! wrote:

Hi all,

can you see the photos posted by Martin Schmurr?
http://www.proz.com/?sp=event/powwow_reports_view&powwow_id=417
I can't.

I was told to click on the small crosses between 'Alla prossima' and 'Click on an image for larger view', unfortunately I can't see the small crosses.

What should I do?

TIA
Antonella

Italy
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
A solution Jul 29, 2003

Hi Lesley,

thank you for your reply.
I went again to that page, right clicked on it and selected 'View stored data'. Then I copied the various links to the photos posted by Martin, one by one, and could see them all.

icon_smile.gif
Antonella

Jason Grimes
Local time: 22:30
SITE STAFF
Working on the problem Aug 6, 2003

We are aware of the problem with the generation of thumbnails for some powwow photos; correcting it will require a fairly non-trivial upgrade to our web server software which I will schedule sometime in the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, a generic thumbnail image will appear for those powwow photos without real thumbnails. Click on these images to see the full sized powwow photos. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

jg

Italy
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Grazie mille Jason!! Aug 6, 2003

Now it works

icon_smile.gif
Antonella

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I can't view the Powwow photos

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search