Off topic: email via proz.com w/ semondragon subject line
Thread poster: Laurie Price

Laurie Price  Identity Verified
Mexico
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 12, 2009

Hi,

I don't know if this is the correct forum for this post, but I wonder if anyone else received an email via proz. with "semondragon" as its subject?

I didn't open it; I deleted it right away, and so I don't know what it was really about although the subject title seems to put it into the category of ... an offer for something I wasn't looking for.

Other recipients?

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 08:31
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Laurie Mar 12, 2009

The best way is not just trashing such messages but to direct them to the site support, so the spammers would be prevented from sending new emails.

Natalia

Laurie Price  Identity Verified
Mexico
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
you're right! Mar 12, 2009

thanks Natalia, I shoulda done that, but I wanted to eliminate it from my email immediately, so before thinking of anything, I just hit "delete forever"!

next time ... hoping of course, that there is no next time.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

email via proz.com w/ semondragon subject line

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search