One of my posts suddenly disappeared...anyone else had this problem?
Thread poster: Sara Senft

Sara Senft  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:19
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jun 26, 2009

Yesterday, I posted in the Poll Discussion forum in response to the current poll. I went to the same thread earlier today and didn't see my post. Has anyone else had this problem?

To the moderators: I will submit a support ticket if need be.

Jared Tabor
Local time: 01:19
SITE STAFF
This post? Jun 26, 2009

Hello Sara,

It sounds like you are referring to http://www.proz.com/post/1157719#1157719 , which has been visible since it was posted.

If you are having trouble seeing this, or are referring to a different post, I would submit a support request. In a case like this, including a screenshot of what you are seeing with your request will help in troubleshooting the problem. Thanks.

Best regards,

Jared

Sara Senft  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:19
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
A different post Jun 26, 2009

Jared;

I'm actually referring to a different post. I will go in to more depth when I send a support ticket.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

One of my posts suddenly disappeared...anyone else had this problem?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search