Why my KudoZ points are not being updated? What can I do?
Thread poster: Marcvs
Marcvs
Marcvs
Local time: 18:08
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 29, 2003

Sorry if this subject has been treated before, but I can't find the answer in the FAQ's list nor through the FAQ's search machine.

I've been assigned Kudoz points by some askers now, but my KudoZ counter stays still anyway.

Thank in advance for any light on this,

Marcvs.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:08
English to German
+ ...
Check the FAQ... Oct 29, 2003

Hi Marcvs,
First of all, I'm going to move the thread to ProZ.com Tech Support - I'm sure you'll agree that it has nothing to do with CAT tools...

Marcvs wrote:

Sorry if this subject has been treated before, but I can't find the answer in the FAQ's list nor through the FAQ's search machine.

Actually, the FAQ list does include information, but it's a bit further down...

Hope this answers your question.

Best regards, Ralf

Marcvs
Marcvs
Local time: 18:08
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Mehr licht ! :) Oct 30, 2003

Thanks a lot, Ralf.

The FAQ list says I must wait one day ("BrowniZ point totals get updated once per day").

But it's been almost a week since my counter is "dead" (and missing some 20 points)!

I would appreciate any further info.

(And of course, thanks for moving the thread to the right forum [Tech Support]. As you can see, I got really disoriented with all this.)

Greetings,

Marcvs.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Oct 30, 2003

Hi Marcvs,
I suggest you submit a support request (go to Support on the top-level navigation.

HTH, Ralf

Vesna Zivcic
Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
German to Croatian
+ ...
Refresh your BrowniZ page Nov 3, 2003

If you want to update your KudoZ count on your own, before the server does it, you can click on BrowniZ points (highlighted in red) within the "Member Info" box on the left side of the screen, and once you get to the BrowniZ page, click the "Refresh" button of your browser. Not only the BrowniZ, but also your KudoZ will be updated then.

This tip was shared some time ago by a Chinese ProZ member (but I cannot remember who it was, sorry).

HTH

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why my KudoZ points are not being updated? What can I do?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »