How do I send an attachment through the email system here?
Thread poster: AnaMan

AnaMan
Serbia
Local time: 00:28
Serbian to English
+ ...
Jan 15, 2010

Hello!

There is a job posting here that I would like to answer and it requires us to email the agency through the proz. com system. It takes me to the proper page with the box for text etc but the issue is that they require a CV to be sent and there is no option to send an attachment.

I am sure I am missing something but would anyone be so kind to help out? Thank you!

Sebastian Witte  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2004)
German to English
+ ...
Unless the job poster specifies an email address in the posting, they are mistaken ... Jan 15, 2010

... meaning you gotta resort to one of either two remaining options: try to paste your résumé into the body of the quoting system page (if you succeed in keeping the formatting - sometimes there are issues when pasting formatted content from Office or certain other file formats into webpages) or add a link to the downloadable résumé in your ProZ profile (to do that, click on your résumé in the appropriate language, right-click and choose the corresponding option from the context menu, which might read "copy link address" or something to that effect).

[Edited at 2010-01-16 11:40 GMT]

AnaMan
Serbia
Serbian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you! Jan 15, 2010

Ah I see!

No, when you click on the email you are taken just to the form provided by the site here, meaning I am definitely going to have to resort to one of the two options as there is no direct e-mail address. I thought I must be doing something wrong.

Thank you very much, the download link seems like a good idea, I never would have thought of it! Thanks again!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I send an attachment through the email system here?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search