How to add a Portfolio Tab to my page if I choose to hide standardized information
Thread poster: trendfreelancer
trendfreelancer
trendfreelancer
Türkiye
Local time: 19:09
English to Turkish
+ ...
Feb 3, 2010

I chose to hide standardized information and I want to add my Portfolio to my page as a Tab, but cannot figure out how. I saw this feature on some profiles, but unfortunately cannot do it myself. I go to Settings Page, but they only give me an option of adding a new customized tab. I do not want to create a new tab, I only want to display my Portfolio as a Tab. Thanks in advance!

RominaZ
RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Adding a cutom tab to profile: from the settings tab Feb 3, 2010

Dear trendfreelancer,

To add a custom tab to your profile, all you need to do is go to the "Settings" tab of your profile. There you'll see the "Custom tabs" option. Just click there, add a title for your tab(s), and you can add content then and there, or after your tab is created, when you visit it you'll have the option there to edit.

You can find more information here .

Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to add a Portfolio Tab to my page if I choose to hide standardized information

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »